RECIPES BY JENN BECAUSE A HEALTHY DIET IS A GREAT WAY TO MITIGATE STRESS IN THE BODY AND SUPPORT BURNOUT RECOVERY. BOOK JENN FOR A WORKSHOP TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BURNOUT PREVENTION AND RECOVERY.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter or olive)
- 2 boneless pork cutlets, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut diagonally
- 2 cups chopped broccoli or green beans
- 1 sliced red bell pepper or green pepper works too!
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1 inch of ginger, minced fine
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (to top meal when served)
- 4 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce OR coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 inch of ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (optional for heat or red pepper flakes will work too)
- Heat coconut oil in wok or frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Add pork, celery, carrot, onion broccoli and sauté until meat is cooked through and browned.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- In a small bowl combine your sauce ingredients
- To the wok, add broccoli, garlic, snow peas, bell peppers, ginger and garlic and sauce until veggies are cooked to your preferred tenderness.
- Toss, add garlic and ginger and the sauce and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds.
For a thicker sauce add arrowroot slurry to the sauce before adding to the pan, it should be 2 tsp of arrowroot flour mixed with 3 tablespoons of cold water.