RECIPES BY JENN BECAUSE A HEALTHY DIET IS A GREAT WAY TO MITIGATE STRESS IN THE BODY AND SUPPORT BURNOUT RECOVERY. BOOK JENN FOR A WORKSHOP TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BURNOUT PREVENTION AND RECOVERY.
4 chicken breasts
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp tex mex or chilli powder (if you don’t like chili flavor omit this, obviously!)
Optional: Honey or Plum sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and then grease the parchment with organic virgin coconut oil
- Rinse and dry your chicken breasts, then cut into strips
- Pound them a little to flatten and tenderize
- Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside
- Combine almond flour with spices in a bowl
- Dip your strips into the egg mixture first, then dip into the flour mixture until evenly coated
- Place coated strips on the lined baking sheet
- Place in the oven on middle rack for 25 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
These freeze very well too 🙂 Flash freeze them by lining a baking sheet with parchment, cover with plastic wrap, then place the tray in the freezer for 3hrs. Transfer to freezer container.