Recipes by Jenn Bruer because food is a great way to help mitigate the stress response in the body. Burnout is a real issue that concerns us all. Book Jenn for a workshop to find out more about burnout prevention and recovery.
2 cups finely grated zucchini (about one zucchini)
2 whisked eggs
¼ cup almond flour
1 tsp garlic powder
optional: 1 tsp of chilli powder (if you want a kick)
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
- Place the grated zucchini on a baking tray. Pat dry and then dry out in oven for an hour at 175degrees.
- Grate the onion and add to the bowl
- Add the whisked eggs, garlic powder, almond flour and stir it up
- Heat your griddle or pan to medium high and make sure it’s well coated with coconut oil
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture to your hot pan, and gently flatten with a fork
- Cook for about 4 minutes on either side or until golden brown
- Salt & pepper to taste